EEA6 - Compliance order in terms of Section 37(1) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form is used to issue a compliance order to an employer who has failed to comply with sections 16, 17, 19, 22, 24, 25 or 26 of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998, as amended.
Failure to comply with this compliance order may result in the Director-General applying to the Labour Court, to make this compliance order an order of the Labour Court.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
A labour inspector fills this form.
WHO RECEIVES THIS FORM?
This form goes to the employer.
The employer must display a copy of this order prominently at a place accessible to the affected employees at each workplace named in it in terms of Section 25(2)(b).
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Employment and Labour on tabling of Amended Employment Equity Bill
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2019
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018